A leader in its field and projecting significant growth, this New York cancer care network with a 35-year history was nevertheless almost invisible online, with an average search ranking on page 10 at position 50 for even locally specific keyword sets. Activity on the website was low, and the user experience was poor.
The NSHOA brand online was not who this care network was in practice.
- Match the quality of NSHOA’s digital presence to the quality of its industry and community reputation.
- Provide a customer experience that creates as much confidence and comfort as a visit to the facilities.
- Boost search engine rankings from nearly invisible to highlighted and prominent.
What We Did
Full site analysis including user testing and feedback. Requirements gathering, brand and content review. Redesign, build, and launch including HIPAA compliant communication platform, and comprehensive search optimization.
- Search ranking increased from position 50 to position 2.
- Doubled overall site traffic.
- Doubled unique visitors.
- More than doubled page views.
- 40% increase in brand engagement (time on site).